The wait is over and the all-new Swift is here. But most of you might wonder what is new about the car? It looks almost similar to the outgoing old Swift. For a casual on-looker, it might be a game of spot the 7 differences but on a closer observation, the minute changes will unravel to give a more refined and definite design elements yet retaining the iconic Swift style statement.
So what is prominently new in the new release?
Let’s take a quick glance at the vital changes:
- Grown in size.
– So we got now a slightly longer body: 3850mm (+90mm)
– A longer wheelbase: 2430mm (+50mm)and
– the car got marginally fatter in width by 5 mm.
- Bigger and bolder headlight and tail light
- A new grille
- Accentuated strong and fluid lines
- Improved interiors in terms of space and quality of materials
- A new dashboard and a central console
New Swift Variants & their main differences
New Swift comes in Petrol and Diesel engine and both of them comes in three variants.
Three variants of the Petrol Swift: LX , VXi, ZXi
Three variants of the Diesel Swift: LDi, VDi, ZDi
Now let’s find out the main substantial differences between the three variants.
So you can see here some of the changes …I would say the new Swift got a new cosmetic and botox job done to stay ahead in the race…
The dashboard is inspired by the one sported by bigger luxury sedan Kisashi.
Swift comes in following colors:
The Engine details:
How much it would bite into your bank balance?
The price list:
Lxi – 4.22 lakhs
Vxi – 4.76 lakhs
Zxi – 5.53 lakhs
Ldi – 5.17 lakhs
Vdi – 5.61 lakhs
Zdi – 6.38 lakhs
* All prices are ex-showroom Delhi.