BPL Teams – Name and Logo

With the registration period over the real action starts in two days.

we are announcing the teams for this season. In total we shall have 6 teams who will play blog for the BPL Champions Title.

We are unveiling the team names and logos today. Tomorrow we shall announce the team composition.

The BPL teams for the first season are:

The Blue Ink Society

Rodeo Writers

Rodeo Writers

Tiger Trails

Tiger Trails

Tiger Trails

0 17 May, 2010 X-Y-Z May 17, 2010

He is the lead man of GingerChai and plays the multi role of chief author, editor, business development and also of a chaiwala! (Tea maker!) He is the master brewer at Ginger Chai.

View all articles by Lakshmi Rajan

1. Guria

Wow! :O
    Now I am not even worried about which team i will be in… All are (look) so damn good!!
    By the way, which team will I be in?? :cute: :D
    Totally great work, LR! :)

2. Anney

oh my GOD! WOW…LR this is really mind blowing….is it tomorrow already?….(:silly:)(:drool:)(:sidefrown:)I can’t wait!!!!!

3. Vibhuti

Whoa!!! Man, these are totally OSUM logos..They are definitely giving a beating to their original counterparts..BPL is going to b way moooore exciting looks like!! I dont mind belonging to any of these teams..Can we sport our team logo at our respective blogs???Please O please say YES!!! :D Dying toi know where do I belong???

4. Sanchit Goyal

Whoever designed the logos and kept the names…..HATS OFF to him/her.

Truly wonderful stuff. Much better than the avg stuff offered by IPL after spending lakhs of Rs on LOGO and names.

5. mani

well a few more wild card entries maybe permitted. only a limited nos though. talks going on regarding this.

1. Rachana Shakyawar

Hi,
        I’ve been tring to register…perhaps somehow..I’m not able to for certain technical fault. It appears there, “Write in lowercase”…
        I tried removing all the capitals still it is the same thing.
        I shall keep trying, between, can you please check and let me know if there is some issue..

~ However, I’m still wish to join BPL just in any case if it is possible!:cute:

~Keep the Spark ALive..

6. tikulicious

Thanks for this opportunity to showcase our writings Lakshmi. I think this is going to be fun. Enjoyed the warm up post and the feeling of being part of this event is overwhelming. Cheers to many more sessions . Let’s make it the biggest event of blogosphere

1. Post author
      Lakshmi Rajan

Thanks Tikulicious! The enthusiasm shown my you and all the players are wonderful! With the same spirit and energy forward we will make it for sure the biggest event of blogosphere :)