Right To Blogging
Now that Right to Education has come into action after 63 years of independence, It’s high time we put forward Right to Blogging that promises mandatory blogging for this vast and diverse country. Following are the key points of the proposed Act that expects to empower the nation through blogging:
- Free and compulsory blogging to all people from the age of 12. Although law allows children below 12 from blogging but it shall not be legally compulsory.
- No blogger shall be held back, expelled or required to close their blog till their completion of the blog post.
- A blogger who completes a blog post shall be awarded minimum one comment.
- Provides for 25 percent reservation. for comment deprived bloggers in all pro blogger’s and popular blogger’s blogs .
- Mandates improvement in quality of blogging.
- Senior bloggers will need adequate professional SEO tips and Blogging tips within 1 year so that they can help out new bloggers.
- Blogging platforms (where there is problem) to be improved in short term, else will be blacklisted by search engines and blogging community.
- Financial burden will be shared between state and central government if the individuals or their parents cannot afford the domain booking/ hosting charges.
- Parents, spouse and relatives give peace of mind, time and space to bloggers for uninterrupted blogging.
- Companies/Employers shall provide a blog- time for employees to check blog comments and reply to comments.
Bloggers of the nation lets unite and voice for the Act to be implemented by the GOI in atleast another 63 years. Blogging is our fundamental right and lets make it free and compulsory for the betterment of our society and nation.
Let’s sip thoughts! Happy Blogging.